Friday, September 29, 2006

OG chalet
















Our very first OG Chalet. Danial and Gleen seen here trying to start up the bbq fire.








Playing sparkles in the night. Can you see the letters D & U?

My councillor, fellow councillee and me!

Here's everyone from my beloved OG who came with a few missing because they went off early!

Looking back, medicamp and rag wasn't that far back. After all, it was just about 1/2 mths back. But the pace of life seems to be so fast. So many things has happened within this short time. From a freshie without much medical knowledge to one that is currently able to read case notes, medical journals, and armed with skills required for clinicals. Also, the many new friends and exeriences that I had so far. Some were wonderful, some invoked deep thoughts and some, just trying to find my identity as a nurse. The past 6 weeks has been a rollar coaster ride with emotions getting an all time high to times whereby I was just broken in the spirit by what I saw and heard. However, I thank God for just bringing me through all these as I continue to venture further into the nursing course.

Thanks for the OG gathering. I'm just so glad that I made it there. It took my mind off books and tons of info I've got to memorise for that short while. Really treasured the time of just bonding and catching up with each other. I pray that our friendships will continue to stay strong throughout our lives and to support one another in times of needs!

No comments: