Saturday, September 23, 2006

Giving thanks for week 7

Wow.. This week's been quite a busy wk for me. Guess what? I passed my vital signs tests!!! That means I can go wards and take vital signs for patients! Yippee...

Yeah, my PBL presentation is finally over. Thank God for bringing along seniors and friends who willingly gave their time to teach me & gave me advice on how to go about presenting the case of Mr Nathan. Without them, I'll most probably be dead. Hehe.. Ok, no that bad, but will be really lost as to how to link to the case while talking about secondary hypertension for about 1/2 of the presentation. I really thank God that he brought me through my work! Heh, although I was really tired by the time I left school at 10.30pm, I felt so much refreshed & energised to finish my research and summary after I arrived home. I really felt myself working through supernatural strength! Thank you Lord for bringing me through. And to those who prayed for me, (I sensed that someone was praying) thank you a million times! To OY, thx so much. You've been a great help to me! Enjoy discussing cases and questions with you cos I always learn alot after that! Haha, also all the little interesting bits of clinicals & medicine- they just make me fall in love with healthcare once again!!!
And to my councillor, QT. Really thank God for you. You've made me settle down into NUS quickly and constantly checked on me to make sure that I'm ok in my course. Really appreciate your effort and accepting me as your counsellee, although you don't really know much about my course. Haha, but I think by now, you should know quite a bit about the nursing course due to my constant rambling to you :) hehe..

This week, I just really wanna give thanks to God. I just feel so blessed by the many people and chances that were given to me to gain clinical skills and judgement. Everyday as I step into NUS, I thank God that he has given me this chance to be here and learning stuff which I have so much a passion for. Thank you, thank you, thank you a million times!!!

No comments: