
In about 10 days time, the long awaited miracle weekend will arrive. Seriously, I don't know where, how and when to throw my net. I don't even know where to throw my net. Not that I didn't do anything, but when I ask them, they just stop replying me and cut off the conversation with me. How? I promised God that I will present 12 to him on the day itself, but right know it truly seems impossible. Sometimes I just feel that if I don't find 12 to bring to church on the day itself, I won't have the face to meet God in Church on the 25/6. So happy to read of the many miracles that is happening to my sisters and brothers. But what about me? I'm sure God you won't miss me out, but then...
I'm just so stressed up over this event. I know that I shouldn't (like what ps Eugene say so), but somehow I just feel the heat. Anyway, God spoke to me while I did solitude with him yesterday which made me smile again. He reminded me that he delights not in what I can do for him, but he is delighted in me just being myself. God is interested in my being, not my doing!!! Just like the sun, moon, grass, lilies and water on Earth, they do nothing but be themselves and look at what a ministry and help they are providing! God told me that I need not feel that I need to do something for him. He told me to walk right with him and to just be myself. Because I walk with Jesus, my life will also mirror Jesus and that is what glorifies God (not just what I do for God). And because of that, I'll be able to allow others to see Jesus in me when God brings people into my life.
Thats what it is, isn't it? The miracle weekend is really God's miracle. It cannot be done by Man's effort alone but only through the God of miracles. And thats what I'm gonna put my trust and faith in. The God of the impossible! Lord Jesus, this miracle catch is truly going to stretch my faith but I'm just going to trust that you will bring the rest of the 11 into my life (so far only 1, but I rejoice for that life!). I'm waiting to see your miracle Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment