


Something really exciting happened yesterday night(21/6/06). At around 11+pm, I decided to continue my quest to meditate and finish reading the bible, which I had stopped for a while since the cluster camp to reflect upon some stuff. When I opened my bible to Joseph's dreams, I happened to look at my left hand. And lo and behold, I saw many little sparkling things on my left palm. I stared at it for a while, seeing if it will disappear. But apparently, it did not. At first, I didn't really know what they were and where I got them from. Then it dawned on me. Could this be gold dust from heaven? I tried to test it. Using my right finger(which I made sure that there was nothing there first) , I rubbed against my left palm. And guess what? My finger sparkled with so much gold dust that I couldn't believe it. Whats more, the portion in which I rubbed against did not fade away. Instead, it still sparkled as if I had not rubbed against it before. The gold dust on my palm was just saturated! WOW!
Excitedly, I called out JJ and asked him to come witness this wonderful miracle. Upon telling him that it was gold dust from heaven, he became super intrigued and started to rub my palm( I asked him to). His fingers then started to sparkle from the gold! And my palm continued to still have the saturated dusts. It wasn't just little pecks. It was so saturated that wow, my palm was practically something like the source whereby gold dusts never runs out (of course the source is definately God himself:) Goodness. I realised that a wonderful miracle was unfolding right in front of me!!! I couldn't contain this miracle of God and decided to share this testimony and experience with my mum (prebeliever).
Mum came into my room with a very disbelieving look and attitude. Explaining everything to her, she started to question the source of the sparks. I told her to try it out herself. Rubbing as hard as she could, she tried removing the saturated portion of gold dusts on my palm but failed. Instead, her finger began to sparkle with the gold dusts. Haha... However, she was still sceptical about my explanation on where the gold dust came from and started to touch my bible and everything she could find on my table to find the source. Needless to say, she could find no 'source'. Hee... Of course she can't. Its my Father, the God who created the world who gave it to me. Sure, she could find no visible source because those not of God cannot comprehend this miracle from their human mind :)
I started to praise the Lord and thank him for this wonderful miracle. I had always prayed for Gold dust to fall from heaven, but without succeeding. This time however, I did not even think of it and only opened my bible during QT. And God just blessed me with so much gold. Yippee!!!
The Lord gave me a verse while I was worshipping and praising him after recieving the gold dusts.
My sheep listen to my voice. I know them and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand.
John 10:27-30
My mum's attitude towards the miracle actually reminded me of how the people doubted Jesus even though he had performed many miracles in front of them. It was so bad until Jesus himself said that if you don't believe in him, then at least believe in the miracles that he has done. (John 10:37-38) God reminded me that the reason why people can't believe even though a wonderful miracle happened right in front of them is due to spiritual blindness caused by both satan and by their own unbelieving heart. Indeed, whenever something weird happens which cannot be comprehended out of logic, their doubting heart will cause them to seek for a logical meaning out of it. And when they can't find an answer, they will just pass it off as something that can be explained by science. Haha... I'm also a science student. But the more I study into life and how life and the world functions, the more I can't help but praise the wonderful God who made it all that so complicated yet so beautiful. Can you explain how life came about ? Indeed you can talk about procreation, evolution, molecules and atoms. But where did all these atoms and chemicals come from in the first place? Isn't it absurb that by leaving some mud on the ground for a few million years, it can transform into a human being by itself??? I tell you, the human mind is too naive. The creation can never understand how it was made unless the creator tells it. And who is mere man to think that they are better than God- the creator of the world. Can a character in a book understand how it was created? No, never. Only the author knows how. The character tries to lead his/her own life, but he/she fails to see that it is the author who is actually writing the story. The character's meek and feeble attempts to rule him/herself will defiantely fail because the author is the one who has the ultimate authority to do so. Indeed, only the shepherd's sheep will be able to listen and discern his voice (miracles, signs and wonders too).
God showed me that the never ending gold on my palm symbolised eternal life and happiness in Him. Although many may try to snatch me out of God's hand and plans for me, they will NOT succeed because my Father is greater than all and that I am safe in my Father's hands forever and ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment