Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Rise up in faith...

On the 23/4/06, my first spiritual child was born into heaven! Yeah!!! Actually, she's the 4th by right.. after Ratmini, JJ and D. But the 3 was before I entered into the G12 vision. So, JX's my first official person I'm going to consolidate. Yippee!!! I'm excited to have given birth to my first child. God, help me to disciple her well. Make her into a mighty women for you!

The past few weeks have not been easy for me. I am constantly in spiritual battle. Yes, even right now... But I've learnt to put on the full armor of God and to fight for God. Yes, I can fight humans, martial arts and all that, but I also need to learn how to fight in the spiritual realm. Its so much tougher, but God is with me. That makes all the difference!

During the G12 conference this year, I felt prompted by the holy spirit to rise up to be a leader. However, I had my doubts and fear. Shan't write more about that, cos it involves other people besides my own personal fears. If I am to be a leader, I want to be a great one for God, not a ban tong shui leader. I need to be well versed with the word of God and my life must reflect Jesus's character so that others will follow me as I follow Jesus.

I was practically torn between rising up and another issue in ministry. How, how God? I cried out to God to help. And I just heard his soft whisper, " Do not be afraid to rise up, child. I will use you greatly. I will anoint you with the holy spirit who will be your counsellor and helper." However, I didn't accept this challenge until...

That was 2 weeks ago. As I was listening to the sermon "Conquering Intimidation" by Ps Melvyn Mak, the Lord spoke to me again. When the altar was opened for those who would like to be prayed for, I was prompted by the holy spirit and went up immediately. At the altar of God, I layed down all my fears and doubts at his feet and commanded all spirits of doubt to leave in the name of Jesus. At that moment, I made up my decision and accepted God's challenge for me.

And guess what? Right after making that decision, JX accepted Christ into her life. Wow, perhaps God, you are waiting for me to rise up first before putting JX into my life and S family. Thank you God. Teach me Lord, more about the heart of mothering and discipleship...

No comments: