Thursday, May 04, 2006

I prayed and God answered

I prayed that I could recieve Christ into my life...
God answered and taught me that Jesus is my saviour and that he can indeed allow me to live in the light.

I prayed that I could know the truth about this world and my purpose in life...
God answered and taught me the meaning of the verse " You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free". My purpose in my life is indeed to serve God with a servant's heart.

I prayed that all my sins can be forgiven and that I can live a life in Christ...
God answered and taught me that Jesus paid the price on the cross and I can go to God at whatever time that I want to. Jesus lives in me and I am a temple for God to dwell in!

I prayed that Ratmini can recieve Christ in her life..
God answered and taught me that it doesn't matter how young you are in Christ (I was a mth old then). All he requires is a willing heart and he will use me mightily for his glory.

I prayed that I will not be so selfish and would put others before self...
God answered and taught me that for even the son of man did not come to be served, but to serve. And to give his life as a ransom for many.

I prayed for a smarter brain and more talents...
God answered and taught me that I need not compare with others because he has made me special. I'm someone who has a special combination of talents and gifts in which no other person in the whole entire universe will have. And brecause of that, I am the only one here who is qualified to do the work God has wonderfully prepared in advance for me.

I prayed that I would know God more and to become a mature Christian who will stay firm in my faith..
God answered and gave me a hunger for him and his words. He taught me that as I seek him with all my heart, he will be found by me.

I prayed that I could feel God's presence again and that he will not leave me...
God did not answer but he taught me that I needed him in my life. That I am considered worthy enough in his eyes for him to test me if I am truly faithful to him. He taught me about faith- believing in what is unseen and trusting in God alone.

I prayed that the spiritual and mental battle in which I'm fighting will go away...
But it did not go away so soon and God taught me to put on the full armor of God to fight for him. I'm a mighty warrior for God!

I prayed that I will be able to have a leader to guide me as I step into a new area of ministry ( winning souls and discipling them)...
God answered and taught me that the holy spirit will be my counsellor and helper. That my trust should be in Him alone and not man.

Thank you, God. For always answering my prayers and teaching me more about you each time I pray.

No comments: