Saturday, May 20, 2006

Crying for the lost souls

I've been praying that God will allow me to see people though the eyes of Jesus. And I suddenly see more and more cries for Jesus among the peope. How? I see, I hear, but I do not know how to help them. There're people who reject God, yet complain of the many sufferings in their lives. Say there's no God becoz if there's a God, he will not allow all these things to happen.It really hurts my heart to hear them speak like that..

Lost sheeps who have not yet come to know the love of God. GO, Satan.. In the name of Jesus, I command you to leave the people to whom God has allowed me to know. I ask that their spiritual eyes be open to see the saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.God, my heart is crying for the lost. I feel the pain and hurt when people reject you. I don't have the energy, patience and courage to keep telling them about you. Please give me the opportunity to do so. I really want them to know you. I want to share with them the love of God that I have been so blessed as to have this wonderful personal relationship with Christ. God, I love you. I love the people, the sick, the hurting souls... I want to bring them to you. But I don't know how. Please help me. I can't do this alone. You have to help me!!!
(12 May '06)
Friday

No comments: