
Today as I was doing my bible studies and praying about what I should teach JX this Sunday, God suddenly spoke to me...
Child, my beloved...
Do not be too engrossed in the ministry such that you forget to come back into my presence. For this is what I really desire, to have a close personal relationship with you. To play, to talk, to just adore you.
Come into my presence.
My door is always open for you.
Sit on my lap & I will give you rest-
rest that you need so desperately need...
Come, my child.
Come into my everlasting arms.
I love what you are doing,
but I just love you for who you are.
You are so lovely in my sight.
Come,
I only desire for you to come into my presence.
(1.04 am)
So today,
I went into the room again.
I knocked & Jesus said,
"You do not have to knock,
just come in."
Climbing into his arms,
I curled up like a little baby in his arms.
It was so comforting, so reassuring.
I felt so, so, so secured.
A while later,
I got up to play the guitar for Jesus.
The music that came out of my playing was so lousy that I started to cry.
I really want to play great, wonderful music for Jesus...
I stopped, but Jesus just said," Continue playing, child."
Looking up, I saw him smiling at me.
And so, I started playing again
(I was crying while playing because I felt that the music wasn't good enough for my Lord)
As I was playing, the guitar suddenly changed into a harp & heavenly music started to sound out.
My crying ceased and I looked up in joy and wonder!
Jesus was smiling & looking at me in delight:)
(his eyes shone with so much love & affection)
"Continue playing, my child", he encouraged.
Climbing back into his lap,
I curled into him again & continued playing the heavenly harp.
Only this time with a great big smile on my face,
knowing that Jesus does not care about how good the playing is,
but how sincere is the heart that is playing.
Most importantly,
I'm back into God's presence- just him and me :)
1 comment:
This is a true experience. Although a very short encounter with God,I experienced so much within that short span of time. Thats how God works! A thousand things he will show to you within a few seconds:)
Post a Comment