Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Receiving a double portion


Lord, I've been to Bethel and I want to go there more, more, more! More often than now. I sense you telling me that I can go back there anytime I want to. God, I want to go back & hide behind your everlasting arms forever. I'm your little girl, always... I desire you, the promiser more than the promises. I love you, God!

God, I've stepped out of my comfort zone (heading yr call to do so this yr). I've already risen up to be a leader (though not officially,but I've taken up the responsibility to disciple JX, A and JJ). I've gone past Jericho, but I need to step out more. I know its not enough. I want more! I need to. Your prompting is so great... God, stretch my faith as I pass by Jordan. Lord, help me move in faith. Father I stand before you, willing to be sent by you. I pray that you will send me to the nations to minister to the people. Father, send me to Mt Merapi (heard that the volcano has just erupted), East Timor, China... I want to do your great work there. I want to show the people there God's love & forgiveness. With your prompting, I will speak words of blessings & faith unto the many lives in the nations. I pray that I can even have the opportunity to turn lives around by bringing them back to you. Oh Lord. Lord... Send me.

Father, I pray for your anointing to come flowing down into me. I really want the anointing pastors and the wonderful leaders of the church have. God, you ask," What can I do for you, child?". I humbly reply, "God, I desperately desire your anointing of being a healer of souls. To be able to heal the sick and injured, touch souls, speak words of wisdom & faith, ability to prophesies and lead people into worship. Most importantly, I desperately need the anointing to be leader- to be a godly spiritual mother who is able to model Jesus in my character & life. I need the anointing to disciple 12 such that they too will rise up as great disciple-makers for you!

Also, for my own disciple needs. I need a spiritual mother myself! I need someone who can instruct me & build me up to be a mighty minister and leader for you. I require someone who is spiritually very mature in you, someone who is truly after your own heart. Help me, Oh help me to be more like you, Jesus!"

Holy spirit, as I draw these boundaries of faith, allow all these to be done according to the measure of my faith. Jesus, I'm doing your work. Therefore, I really need to recieve a double portion of your anointing. I know I can't do all these by my own strength. I desperately need a supernatural touch and your miracles now. I'm dropping my net & by faith I declare that I'll have an abundant catch. Yes God, I admit that I'm out of my mind.. Out of my mind for you.. I'm not of this world... I'm a total stranger to this world. But for this, I'm sure.. That I've been set apart for you to do great mighty things!

No comments: