
Sunday 22/10/06
Just came back from our first ever ps lily's tribe camp! Although I joined the camp late at night at 11+pm on Friday due to clinics, tutorial and having to summerise my learning for the day, I thank God that I made it there. It was a good time of bonding with my fellow sisters. Felt that the camp was really a breakthough in our relationships with one another as one family. Even Ps Khong was also emphasizing during the family talk today that he too felt that there was a breakthrough in family relationships. Yeah!
Had a great time on the 2nd day of camp. Haha, can u imagine? My group won the most relaxed and gentle group. (actually, we won't exactly very gentle). Hehe, anyway for me, what was most important is not in winning, but in getting to know one another. Well, isn't that the objective of the game? Although we didn't 'win' the game, in my heart I knew that my group won in terms of achieving the objective. Hip hip Horray:)
The worship on sat evening was very powerful. Powerful not because the worship songs were great- but powerful because the presence of God was there. Much healing took place in many of my sister's hearts. But for me, there was a great sense of peace in my heart. God's peace was so transquil that I actually fell asleep while standing when L prayed over me. Wow!!!
Sunday morning's worship- Tears flowed uncontrollably halfway through worship. God's wonderful love and presence just seeped into my soul and brought out a great sense of thanksgiving deep from my heart and soul. It was long overdue- thanksgiving that rises up from my soul to heaven like sweet-smelling incense. I knew God was pleased. He was pleased with us gathering to worship him. He was pleased with this camp. He was pleased with what we were doing. And more importantly, he was pleased with just who we are. Indeed, God loves all his daughters:)
No comments:
Post a Comment