Saturday, August 05, 2006

Matriculation

1 August 2006- I've finally matriculated!!! Finally, I'm a confirmed nursing student in NUS! Yeah! Been waiting for this day for really long. To be able to get my matric card and change my application status to accepted. Gosh, I just can't wait to start school. Think it'll be really fun:) I've seen my modules... They're damm cool! Anat, Physio, nursing studies, caring process, professional ethics and law, attachment etc... wanna get to know more of my course mates, lecturers and staff! I'm so excited!!!

2 comments:

angel starz said...

Thx:) how are you doing? So long never hear from you already... Have you settled your returning home issue already? Update me on your progress kis:)

angel starz said...

Dearest sis,
know that God will always be with you even as you may not seem to 'feel' him there. Submit all your fears and pain to him. He will definately heal and comfort you! Can always send me an e-mail if you want to share with someone:) I'll be there for you kies!