14/8/06
Finally! Finally school has started! After a good long break of 8 months. Yeah! The defining moment has arrived! The first ever degree nursing school in S'pore has begun after many months & years of planning. And, guess what? I participated in an event that will go down in history in the years to come. So cool right! I was really filled wih great excitement as I stepped out of home today to embark on a new journey (something which I had long waited for, for many years).
Started the day of by praising and thanking God for this day. It is just so wonderful to come before God at the start the day myself & even in praying corporately together with my MCF bros and sis. I felt so much more relaxed and refreshed after prayers. Could sense the peace of God in me after that:)
First day of school was so confusing, yet fun. Haha.. So many places to go, do and so many things to find out, like where's our next LT, seminar rm, computer repair centre, photo taking shop etc.. I was practically running everywhere today. Hehe.. But I sort of enjoyed every moment of it (after all, its only this one time whereby you can be a freshman right:)
Lessons were wow! Really scary... Do you know, they actually completed almost the whole cardio physiology, of which I took a few months to study in JC in one lecture? Sooo scary... If this is going to be the pace at which the lectures are going, I'm gonna be real busy starting from today! Oppss..
Caring process and nursing skills were by far the best lectures for the whole day. The stuff taught were exactly what I had always dreamt of studying about in school. Hehe.. Thank you Lord, for allowing me to enjoy my course. The dean started off the first ever nursing only module lectures today(& in history) by encouraging us to question and speak up. And so, our class started to flood the lecturer(Ms Gerder) right after her lecture with all sorts of questions! Guess what? Keke. Me too! Actually during lesson, I did not have any questions to ask, which was quite weird considering that I would usually have lots of burning qestions. And so, I prayed asking that I may have questions. God was so good. The moment I prayed for it, many questions started to flood my mind. Quickly, I jotted them down and shot off to the teacher after class. Haha.. I think Ms Gerder was really surprised but pleased at the questions thrown at her. She affirmed us for our inquisitive minds but she regreted for having to go as the next lecturer had already arrived for quite sometime. Hehe.. I just love asking and getting the answers. Though I'm not that satisfied with the answers given, I will definately ask others and do my own research on those issues. Yeah, I just love my curriculum. Its just so cool. Lalala.. Can't wait to learn more!
No comments:
Post a Comment