Sunday, July 23, 2006

QQS SOLO

SO: To help the Shanghainese learn and understand the heart of service

HWSLL: >50% will want to continue serving the community after QQS.

HDSSLL: Almost 100% will continue serving and even join as leaders next yr for QQS. (not sure abt Ai Hua though)

LO: Learn how to serve the nations

HWSSLL: Name 3 things that I’ve learnt on how to serve the nations

HDSLL:

1.Love the ppl sincerely. Allow the love of Christ to manifest through me.


2.Be humble. As much as the ppl will learn & benefit from me, I too have many things to learn from them. Do not compare the nation which I’m serving with S’pore cos the Lord does not show favour on who he loves too.


3.No matter how busy or tired, never get too caught up with the work such that I forget or find excuses to not go back to the Lord daily and pray. I must be careful to not forget that the most important thing ultimately is still my relationship with Christ, even as I serve in my ministry. After all, the work that I do is Christ’s work, and I must always ask for His guidance and help as I serve diligently.

No comments: