So long since I blog once again! Haha... Been really busy rushing from 1 camp to another. Ok. I promise to reflect about every camp. But do give me some time kies! Just came back a camp yesterday. Only recovered today, so ya. Well, to start of the packed July , I went for my first NUS camp-VCF camp in Sentosa Scripture Union. Wonderful camp. Shall write more when I reflect about it in the next few days. Anyway, I promised Gary that I'll send in my reflections to him by this week. Hehe, this is so that I'll be 'forced' to write my reflections which I intend to anyway:) 1 day later, fly off to Shanghai for Qian Qian Shou Summer camp. This one, WOW!!! Celebrated my birthday together with the SAPPERS! Went to lead a group of BTSS students for their home cleaning under the STEP-UP programme. Then another day later after QQS, I'm packed off for medicamp. Heh! So many reflections to do now! Now, don't tell me that its ok not to do reflections. Cos I realised that I really do learn alot from each experience only if I take the time out to really reflect upon them intentionally!
Yep, so look out for more reflections coming along in the next few days:)
No comments:
Post a Comment