Friday, March 30, 2007

Solitude with God

Felt super lousy today. Don't know why.. Perhaps its due to the stress of having to study soooo much things for pharmaco CA and for the coming up exams. Goodness. Felt super lethargic today. Having this pre-flu kinda feeling, huge bad headache and eyes that are struggling to close. (I refused to let it close, cos got to finish sooo many many many things). Diagnosed myself with rhinitis, of which I reject that in Jesus name soon after. Lord, I want to claim complete healing for my body. I want to be healed against anything that is not from you. God, really need your help in being able to study and memorise all the drug names, mechanism, interactions etc etc. My goodness, how am I supposed to do that on my own? Its just not possible. But I know that I can because through God's strength, God has made me able! Yeah!

Went away from the stressful environment to guess where? The jungle in NUS! Haha... Actually found that out accidentally. Was walking to dunno where and just happened to chance upon the lesser known (hidden) places of NUS. As the rain had just stopped a few moments ago, the water that flowed down the hill was music to my ears! It was as if I was in a jungle with a stream running beside me. So transient, so relaxing. Managed even to find a lovely garden at the biological science building. That was where I settled down to seek God and have my short solitude with my Lord...

God showed me so many things. As I was walking near science, and found myself surrounded by many tall buildings all around me, God spoke. He told me (although not the exact words) “ Child, do not see yourself as just a small being. For I looked down from heaven and saw your tender, faithful heart. Among all the giants and high flyers around you, I picked and chose you to do a great and mighty work for me. Remember daughter, you are a very special child to me. Do not ever forget that. I have chosen you. I have chosen you. I have chosen you.

Soul lifted high, hope souring up once again :) Thank you God for reminding me that yes, I am the chosen one. No matter how it may seem to be right now in NUS, even if I may not measure up according to the standards of the world, I measure up to God’s calling and purpose. I am super duper loved by my heavenly daddy. I feel oh, soooo loved. The father’s love just feel soo soo soo goodie good! Haha… I love you, Daddy. Thank you Jesus for showering upon me so much of your love :)

No comments: