Wow... So exciting! Today I went to the ALCNS 'hospital' to get my ECG done. Haha... Guess what? The nurses who helped me in obtaining the ECG couldn't get any signals at all in the ECG machine! And they conveniently diagnosed me as 'heartless'! One of them even said that perhaps I was a ghost, but didn't know. Haha... Gosh, missie ar missie... How can say this kind of things to your patient huh? haha.. Reject that in the name of Jesus... keke... Hey, I do have a heart ok...Just that this heart is not easy to hear only. A heart that is beating in the same rhythm as that of Jesus. For don't you know that the heart of which you all are trying so hard to detect is actually the very heart of Jesus? No wonder you all cannot get any signals. Cos Jesus's heart is very special. Too special until ECG machine can't even read. Heh.. And yes, I have a ghost inside me. Don't you know that I'm possessed? I possessed by the holy ghost! Yeah!
Heh.... Anyway, they FINALLY got my ECG reading detected after a good long period of time and of replacing the positons of the leads.(dunno after how long ar. the poor patient got to lie in bed so miserably... keke) Goodness... In the end, patient got to readjust the leads by herself. Haha.. (oi, just joking ar.. dun take it to heart kies, missies). And the final diagnose? I do have a heart after all :) yeah! So happy to hear that. hahaha...
Dearest TL, LH, CC, thanks for being such great learning partners. Had great fun learning, acting patient, acting nurse and acting ghost for you all. Haha... Hope you all had fun too, esp TL and LH... Hope you all learnt lots today after me sacrificing for you all. (you gals know what I mean right :) Never mind, at least I got my prize of a free ECG reading :p Thanks for sacrificing for me too! Heh! Lets continue in this spirit of great learning chap together with all the fun, jokes, and laughter! 3 Cheers for the future nurses! Hip hip Hoorey!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment