Monday, March 12, 2007

Today, I died.

Today, I am dead.
I have died to self.
I have died to my human desires.

But yet, I am not dead.
Instead, I have gained life.
I have gained a new life through Jesus Christ.
The new Li Xin has been born.
The new self who no longer wants to do things according to her own choosing.
The new self whose life is valuable only for fulfilling the purpose God has called me to into.
The new self whose heart is so aligned with God's own heart.
THe new self who follows Jesus as he beckons " Follow me".
The new self whose focus on Jesus is so strong that there will not be a hint of envy on others.
The new self who is so absolutely loyal to the commision given to me by the Lord that I am able to discern and ignore demands for services in other areas and to be totally focused to God's calling.

Today, I live.
With great joy, I shout out loud of the new zeal and passion in my life.
A life living for my Lord.
A life without self, but a Godly desire to serve with a servant's heart.
A life of faithfulness to the calling into the ministry of bringing a healing touch into the nations.
A life of becoming a light in the world!

No comments: