Thursday, January 01, 2009

Countdown Party 2009

What a great fun time we had dressing up for countdown party 2009!!! Theme was occupation.


Heh.. When my cell group heard that, they all turned to me and asked me to wear my uniform. My first response? NOOOO!!!! I'm so not going to wear something that I'm wearing day in day out. Thats so boring.


Guess what? I actually wanted to dress up as Bob the Builder. Heh.. Got the idea from one of my paediatric child. Aiya... But then, cannot find the yellow helment and boots. Searched around the shops and kids stuff, but still can't find. So I decided to wear my bro's SCDF field uniform. Cannot be Bob the Builder then be Yeo Rui Jing, the rescue worker!





































Think I fit quite well into the unifom :) Haha.. Thought I could escape the medical side of me for a while, but looks like I can never do so. Heh. Well well... Guess I'm just destined to serve in the medical field :) Actually, its pretty something that I would love to try. A rescue worker! Think its pretty a cool job to do. Don't wait for patients to come in through the doors. Be the one to rescue those trapped and to render aid straight on the spot. And at the same time, get my exercise too! Hmm.. No wonder my bro wanna be a paramedic!

And... since I die die also don't want to wear my uni, I lent the rest of my cell grp to wear. As a result, we became the medical team cell grp! Haha...
















Introducing our very own PE teacher turned sports doctor!















Our 2 post-shift nurses!!!! Can tell it was a very busy busy day :) ( ps: I look like that too after work :)














Post-call doc...















Oh no! There's an emergency. I've got to rush back to the hospital!














Playfulness is part of the day's work :)















Flying off for another rescue mission with a beautiful S'pore girl!















Ok. Team assembled to fly off. We've got (from Left): an orthopedics surgeon, a nurse, 2 air stewardess, another nurse, a pastor, a physician, a sports physician cum sports teacher and finally, our very own rescue worker!

Hmm.. Not enough.. Still lacking some very important people...














And how can we forget the girl guide, engineer and cook? :)

No comments: