Am I lovely?Am I loved?
Would you still love me despite all my fears, faults and failures?
Do I have what it takes?
Can I make it in life?
Am I accepted by you?
Will you be there for me when I feel lonely?
Will you carry me when I have no strength to carry on?
Will you comfort me when the world becomes scary or will you abandon me instead?
Will you choose to be on my side?
Every child needs a role model.
Every child needs someone to believe in them.
Every child needs to have someone to comfort them whenever the world grows cold.
Every child needs to know that somebody is there to love them and carry them whenever they fall in the journey of growing up.
Every child needs to have hope.
Every child longs to hear that he/she is loved.
Every child longs to know that he/she is lovely.
Every child holds a hope in them.
Every child needs somebody to believe in them.
Every child has potential in them that is locked up until somebody comes along the way to ignite it.
A child grows through many milestones in life.
Milestones that comes with many emotions attached to it.
A child needs somebody to share with them the joy, laughter, pain and tears.
Most of all, a child needs someone to believe in them.
Will you be the one?
No comments:
Post a Comment