Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Humility

Humility.
A word that is taking me long to learn.

It takes great humility
to say that " I am a leader".
To bow down, against all your inadequacies and to follow God's call.
To rise up, and to take responsibility to lead.
To deny yourself and to take up the cross daily,
even at times when you don't feel like it.
To be a servant leader that God calls for us to be

It takes great humility
to accept who you are as who God made you.
To receive the calling God has given to you and to believe that it will come true
not by might, not my power, but only by the spirit of God

It takes great humility
to give freely
It takes greater humility
to receive freely

I'm still learning.
So please forgive me if I may not recieve as how you would want me to...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

god says u shall be forgiven
muahahaha
he told me to tell u

jia you work hard!