Sunday, January 20, 2008

Ratatouille

The new term just started not too long ago, but guess what? The readings have already piled up! And I really do mean piled up! Can you believe it? Just piling up the stack of notes/readings can already burst my file! Hah... And thats not taking into account of the tons of books waiting to be touched! *Gaps*

So.... Just before it gets worst, NM decided to watch Ratatouille yesterday. Yeah!!! Really thank God for the venue, cos we were not supposed to be there. But somehow, the lab tech misunderstood us and allowed us to watch movie in our beloved skills lab! Heh... We even bought our own popcorn and crackers to eat in the skills lab!!!! :)

I love the movie! Its so heartwarming, cute and funny :) But the best part of it was the story itself. You know, I can't help thinking about the courage Linguini had in revealing to everybody about who the real cook was and having all his friends and family walk out from him. I mean, isn't so true in real life? That when you have some success, you struggle about whether or not to mention who was really the one who made it so? Its difficult sometimes, to mention even the word " God", because people around you will just start snickering and say "There she goes again..." It really does require a great deal of courage to give all glory to God in front of non-Christians. But yes, the honour should indeed be given to the rightful person. And yes, God deserves to be exalted up high everywhere and anywhere I go.
Am reminded of Deut 8 about God reminding us not to forget Him when we have tasted success He gave to us. " Remember the Lord your God..." Its a good reminder to always give thanks and remember our source of all our blessings and success.

To God be all glory...

2 comments:

yufan said...

woah, you watched ratatooi only just?

angel starz said...

haha... yup! so late right. heh... but thank God I managed to watch it :)