Sunday, September 09, 2007

I'm a worship warrior!




Isn’t it amazing? God, you are amazing. You actually enabled me to change my tutorial/ field trip date such that I was able to go for the entire worship conference. I am so totally blessed by it all! Your presence was so great there!

What a wonderful time just having thursday night, Fri, Sat and Sunday just reading your word, worshipping you, coming into your presence, learning more and more about you. The timing was so right... I’m so thankful that in the midst of all the busyness of life and the pile of workload around me, even with the weariness of ministry, you gently came and brought me back once again by blessing me with this shutout time from the world.

Thank you for teaching me how to have a heart of worship and to worship you as a true worshipper. Thank you for teaching me how to use worship to draw close to you be it personally, in a group or in a church setting. Thank you for teaching me how to lead worship, the many spiritual nuggets here and there, allowing me to be so greatly blessed by paradise band…

But most of all, thank you for:
1) putting a new desire into me for You and your living word
I’ve learnt so much about the importance of knowing the scripture. Vivian and pastor (paradise community church) are so solidly grounded in the word. But they are not those that only have head knowledge. They actually apply them all into their ministry. It really opened my eyes to understand what it means to dwell deep into scriptures and to base my worship according to the word of God. For theology means studying about God and His thoughts. And after we learn about it, we reflect upon the truth and obey it! That is a true student and worshipper of God.

Oh, I’m so eager to dwell right into scriptures. To spend my entire day on it. To study it with all my heart, to understand more about the one I truly love. My one and only. My first love!

2) Falling in love with worship once again
My mind is transformed. Worship takes on a new dimension in my life. I never knew how much music can be used by God to impact lives forever. How much power there is in bringing heavenly music down to Earth.

Oh Lord, how I wish that this time of worship can go on and on and on forever and ever. There’s such a sweet presence in your secret sanctuary. That sanctuary where no one else is there except God and me...

3) Coming back into Your holy presence and to be kissed by you once again
Oh God, how I miss you so much. Its been busy busy busy. My time has shortened for you so much I don’t know how it actually happened. Through the busyness of the details in life, I’ve missed you completely out. I left out God from the big picture. Oh how I miss those sweet sweet moments of being in that intimate place with you.

For the past few days, you brought me back to that lovely place once again. Your comforting, strong arms. Gosh, how I melted into those arms. How sweet is your presence Lord. How sweet… The encouragements, smiles, hugs, gentleness in His voice and actions… Oh Lord, how I miss those moments. How I wish I can freeze in this period of time and never have to go out of this place ever again.

Lord, I yearn for you. More and more for you. Please come, take my hand and walk with me. Help me to have such great easy access into your presence and into that secret place- my hideout, my haven...

No comments: