Was it complacency? Or was it… not important at all?
To add to it, today wasn’t an excellent day. Was placed in a really tough job. I felt so so helpless today. Saw numerous needs in which I really really wished I could help but yet, am limited. It was those days of the feeling of ‘what am I doing’ and ‘what am I here for?’ I can’t wait to get out of this senseless doings. The last days are here. What have I been doing for the past 24 years?
I want to make a difference for God. I want to be doing what God has placed in my heart to do.
My prayer topic today is on hearts that choke.
“As for what was sown among thorns, this is the one who hears the word, but the cares of the world and the lure of wealth choke the word, and it yields nothing. –Matt 13
Father, I don’t want to be driven by finance or the need to succeed in life. I want to be driven by you. The very thing I am lacking now is your drive, Lord. Your purpose in whatever that I am doing now. What preoccupies my thoughts? Is the word of God or is it the cares of this world?
Father, I want to speak about your goodness, your love. I don’t want to indulge in this world that is fading away. I want to immerse myself in your purpose, your call, your Kingdom.
Today, I was born- 24 years ago. Today is a special day. Because today is the day the Lord has made. Today, is the day the Lord has blessed, because he gave me life on this very special day. Today, is the day He called good. I know, he looked down from heaven 24 years ago and smiled. And I know, that every year on this special day, He remembers what He has made and smiles again. ( I believe, everyday too). And when I silenced my heart, I heard Him say “Happy Birthday, my child J)
Dayenu!
For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!
Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand.
When I awake, I am still with you.
...
Search me, O God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
-Psalm 139
God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning- the sixth day. - Genesis 1
No comments:
Post a Comment