Thank you Dr J.C, for morning rounds today. Thank you for teaching me the big and little details of medicine. Thank you for creating a learning culture among the team and for being so inclusive of every member of the team.
The little clinical pearls and sharing of experiences, combined with humour helped me to learn a little more about the approach to every patient. From having a keen eye for details, inquisitive mind, framework of approach to each case, learning to listen and preempt patient's concerns, I learnt to see medicine in yet a different light today.
I pray that as I move closer into my calling, these little teachings will remain and grow into something much more to bless more people/friends that God will place into my path.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want. You O Lord, are my great teacher and counsellor, forever and ever. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment