It was a blessed time out with grandpa, grandma and mummy. Holding grandma's hand as we walked down orchard road, I couldn't help but thank God for all that He has blessed us with. Just that morning, I was in the hospital caring for many patients who are down with numorous conditions. Many of them are not able to walk and some have already lost their basic abilities to eat, bath, go to the toilet, changing etc etc. But here am I, holding on to my grandma's hand, with grandpa trodding along behind us - healthy and walking. I was touched and thanked God for the small things that we tend to take for granted.
We walked and talked and ate. And went home. A simple evening out but so meaningful and joyful.
Again, the simple things in life make me smile.
Happiness. Simple, yet profound. Because only the simple in heart tend to find it.
Relationships- My source of happiness :)
No comments:
Post a Comment