Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Personal solitude

I finally had my long desired solitude and rest! Whee!!! It was great fun. Went ECP to have a good time off from the buzz of normal life. To come back to life's simple pleasures and to enjoy nature once again.

I love nature. I love simple things. I love just being by myself. I love enjoying good company. I love being with God :)
















Tent set up right beside high tide! An experience erecting a tent at 12.40am!!! We did it!

Had a great night with my bro out at sea. Beautiful night.

Went for my early morning run. That was just... great :) I just love the setting. Great sea, great wind. Nice sun. And.... Cute, cute children all around! Nice seeing families gathering together for family time together :)

And I had picnic breakfast with my bro!!! Followed by hammock swinging and chatting. Heh... My only concern is the coconut dropping on our head :)
















JJ beginning his quest to digging into the root of the problem.
















Root of the problem found!
















Me enjoying my time swinging on the hammock.















A close-up taken by JJ. I was teaching him photography :)
















Look at the empire being built!
















Not bad for a first timer :)















Solitude today was on Judges. The conquest of the remaining lands of the Caaanites. So I came up with the idea of building the 12 tribes of Israel. ( in the process also taught JJ some things about Israel. Heh)


And so, start work we did!
Here, JJ's trying to get cement ( wet sand really feels like cement!) to build the cities.

















Our equipments. Testing them out to see which combi of water and sand makes the best castles!





















The 12 tribes of Israel! Yeah! We made it! Haha. Didn't have time to make more roads and make it more grand. Will improve on it next time. But quite an achievement for the morning though!

























And for our scumptious dinner! Looks good? Taste good too!

No comments: