Sometimes, I do wonder as to why nurses are such a fun loving, cheerful lot. They have such a positive air in them that radiates forth to the people around them-- staff n patients. I mean the ward's such a busy place with many things to feel saddened about. How can they maintain the smile with them after all the scoldings they get, the tempers and frustrations from the patients and family members etc....
Then, I know. Well, its a character nurses should have to survive nursing. Its their coping mechanism, you see. You can't be taking everything too seriously. If not, you'll just suffer burn out in this hotly stressed and emotional draining environment.
Then comes those people whom I respect who do many great things for God. Something special about them is that they are people who know God. And those who know God know how to be children. And guess what? Children know how to have fun!
The journey ahead may be long and tough. But well... There'll bound to be good and bad times. So why not lets just stick our head out of the carriage along the way and make a funny face? Who says dreaming big and doing great things for God cannot be fun? As serious as those things may be, it also invites us into a journey of fun as we get to know the fun loving heavenly Daddy who just stops us along the way for a time of playing catch :)
No comments:
Post a Comment